Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2 0 1 2

I have been a lazy poor blogger....
But it's a new year, and I'm going to get better, and more consistent with my posts.


So, I'd like to share with you the most wonderful, thoughtful, and amazing gift I have ever received
(with the exception of my 2 daughters of course)

My Christmas gift from my wonderful husband.....

My own craft room!!

This is a small room attached to our master bedroom that was previously used for
not much more than storage, and a desk for me where I paid the bills and such.

 This is the existing desk, but everything else in the room is new.  He even purchased
the art, and painted the walls.



 A brand new sewing machine....my first!  I can't wait to get started :-)
 An awesome work table that raises and lowers, or the front drops and 
it can be used as a drafting table.
You may be asking....how did he pull this off??
He put a lock on the door, so I couldn't peek!  He took a few days off
from work and did everything in that time, paint, shop, build, organize (somewhat)
He even put caution tape over the door, and a sign that read "Elves at work"
Isn't he too much !!  Oh, and my eldest daughter gave me the metal mannequin
that you can see in the first picture.

So, what do you think??
What was your favorite gift this year?
I look forward to your comments

Barbara



















No comments:

Post a Comment