Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CLOCHE' LOVE

I recently purchased this chicken wire cloche' from my new
favorite antique/interiors shop....Queen of Hearts
in Alpharetta, GA.  

 It stands quite tall....about 18"

 This sweet bird is perched on top of a small nest...


 
And glittered grapes hang down the sides.....

 Inside you'll find a pumpkin atop a candlestick
and small succulents on a book bundle tied
with raffia.  In front is a gilded pear.


That's my fall cloche'....I hope you enjoyed it!









6 comments:

  1. Love your chickenwire cloche. YOur bird and nest are so pretty and then the lovely gilded pear and the gorgeous glitzy grapes, wow, so pretty. Love it all. Thanks for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a great cloche! I'm watching for one of these because the decorating possibilities seem endless. Love what you did with yours. I'm your newest follower & hope you might follow back!
    :) CAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... this is what am looking for. Wire clochés are really pretty.

    Hope you enjoy the party.

    Greetings from Stockholm City.
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Love that wire cloche...thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you signed up as a follower! I am signing up to follow you.
    xo
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara, love your Fall cloche. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete